top of page
  • Writer's picture

Wednesday Wisdom - November 18

Romans 5:10 - For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, now that we are reconciled, shall we be saved by his life.

“Paul here reasons from greater to lesser. It is a greater work of God to bring sinners to grace than to bring saints to glory, because sin is further from grace than grace is from glory.”

This means that in bring us out of sin and into the grace in which we stand, God has done the greater portion of the work in saving us. He's done the 90%! So then the question remains, will he not then do the remaining 10%, that is bringing you from grace to glory. Somedays it feels like we are a long, long way from glory. But the reality is that we are far closer to it today - in Christ - than we realize.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page